Monday 17 September 2012

Dolce & Gabbana Junior F/W 2013 Campaign

It's been three months I haven't updated any posts. I did keep my eyes on the latest Children's wear trends and my passion towards kid's fashion has never changed. I've just been too busy with my life ( ok, it's an excuse I admit) so I promise I will keep refreshing this blog, I can't let those people who support and believe me down. 

So here's the big come-back introduction of Dolce & Gabbana Junior Fall Winter 2013 Campaign.
I have a thing for D & G since the first day I met fashion. Their campaign photos are always so glamorous and catchy.


How sweet and warm this photo is, what could be happier than having a lovely family like this!
it kinda reminds me of the Beckham's family :P



Little angelic sweeties wearing Angel and Flowers print Onsies 


Love that Yellow Floral Print Cotton Dress, a perfect piece to go on a Greek Holiday £376



Girls Beige Wool Blend Floral Dress (middle) £200 @ CHILDRENSALON.com




showing their innocent and relaxing side besides the sleek dandyish 

Visit the official Dolce and Gabbana Junior website for more charming photos 
or shop a few pieces at CHILDRENSALON

No comments:

Post a Comment